This Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market report not only encapsulates the value chain analysis of the consumer discretionary industry, but also presents overall validation techniques used to obtain the most accurate insights into the data.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia SE, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Nihon Plast Co. Ltd., Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp., Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd. and ZF Friedrichshafen AG is one of the main players in the market. The adoption of passive safety systems in vehicles in developing countries will offer immense opportunities for growth. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The automotive passive safety systems market is segmented as follows:
- Seat belt
- Whiplash protection system
- Occupant detection system
- North America
- South America
Access a detailed customer landscape matrix comparing key industry metrics. Download our sample report here:
Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their position in the market, Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market provides detailed analysis of about 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these suppliers include Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia SE, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Nihon Plast Co. Ltd., Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp., Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market Size
- Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market
Future curtain airbag regulations to stimulate the market are expected to become one of the main market drivers. However, factors such as sharp decline in auto production and sales may threaten the market growth.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Automotive Seat Belt Sensors Market – The global automotive seat belt sensors market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, AEM, North America, and South America).
Request a free sample report
Global Automotive Speed Sensors Market – application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Request a free sample report
Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Automotive Passive Safety Systems market over the next five years
- Estimated Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive passive safety systems market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Airbags – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Seat Belts Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Whiplash Protection System Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Occupant Detection System Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental SA
- DENSO Corp.
- Faurecia SE
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Nihon Plast Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp.
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]