DUBLIN, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Automotive Window and Exterior Sealing Systems Market Research Report By Vehicle, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global automotive window and exterior waterproofing systems market size has been estimated to be $ 15.69 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 16.86 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.80% to reach $ 24.63 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the Automotive Window and Exterior Waterproofing Systems market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report extensively explores the recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Automotive Window and Exterior Waterproofing Systems market including Copper-Standard Holdings Inc., Dura Automotive Systems, Henniges Automotive Holding Inc. , Hutchinson SA, Lauren Plastics LLC, Magna International Inc., Minth Group Ltd., Rehau Group, Standard Profil AS, Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited, The ITB Group, Ltd. and Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global automotive window and exterior waterproofing systems market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Automotive Window & Exterior Sealing System Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Automotive Window and Exterior Sealing Systems Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Automotive Window and Exterior Sealing Systems Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global automotive window and exterior waterproofing systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global automotive window and exterior waterproofing systems market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global automotive window and exterior waterproofing systems market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Demand for lightweight sealants to reduce vehicle weight and increase fuel efficiency
22.214.171.124. Increased production and sales of passenger and utility vehicles
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for advanced and modified elastomers
188.8.131.52. High production cost and availability of laser technology as an alternative
184.108.40.206. Growing inclusion of electric vehicles around the world
220.127.116.11. Advances and application of thermoplastic material in waterproofing systems
18.104.22.168. Installation and design issues
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Automotive Window and Exterior Waterproofing Systems Market, By Vehicle
6.2. Electric vehicle
6.3. Heavy utility vehicle
6.4. Light utility vehicle
6.5. Passenger car
7. Automotive Window and Exterior Waterproofing Systems Market, By Component Type
7.2. Exterior waterproofing
7.2.1. Door seals on bodywork and door
7.2.2. Front windshield seal
7.2.3. Glass encapsulations
7.2.4. Hood seals
7.2.5. Rear windshield seal
7.2.6. Trunk seals
7.2.7. Belt seals
7.3. Glass channel seals
7.4. Roof ditch molding gaskets
8. Americas Automotive Window and Exterior Sealing Systems Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Automotive Window and Exterior Sealing Systems Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive window and exterior sealing systems market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Copper-Standard Holdings Inc.
12.2. Dura Automotive Systems
12.3. Henniges Automotive Holding Inc.
12.4. Hutchinson SA
12.5. Lauren Plastics LLC
12.6. Magna International Inc.
12.7. Minth Group Ltd.
12.8. Rehau Group
12.9. AS standard profile
12.10. Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
12.11. ITB Group, Ltd.
12.12. Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cevmv9
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets