IBM has unveiled the winners of its 2020 Business Partner Awards for Australia and New Zealand, awarding accolades based on the revenue generated by partners in their respective categories last year.
The winners were:
- Best SaaS Partner: Cortell Australia
- Best Cloud and Cognitive Partner (Resale): Deploypartners
- Top Systems Partner: AdventOne
- Best System Partner: Meridan IT
- Senior Systems Integrator: Datacom Systems (AU)
- Senior Systems Integrator: Datacom Systems Limited
- Main partner of integrated chord solutions (build): Dubber
- Top distributor: Tech Data Advanced Solutions (A / NZ)
- Best New Logo Partner: WC Statistics
Among the winners, AdventOne recently helped Tomago migrate its SAP HANA environment from the Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud to on-premises with IBM Power. The company used the capacity of Red Hat by automating the process.
Cortell, meanwhile, developed a regulatory reporting solution for the banking, finance and insurance industries using IBM’s analytics platform which has been very successful throughout the world. Australia with the banks so far.
In New Zealand, Kiwi IBM partner CorPlan won two IBM awards, including a global award in the Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Business Unit category for Business Analytics.
CorPlan and its sister company Cortell Australia were the only A / NZ companies to win a global award in this year’s Business Unit Excellence Awards at IBM’s annual Think Conference.
The Business Unit Award recognizes partners who have demonstrated excellence and delivered exceptional customer experiences and growth.
CorPlan and Cortell also won the 2021 IBM Geographic Excellence Award for Best Software as a Service (SaaS) Partner in Asia Pacific.
Sydney-based CorPlan Kiwi co-founder Matt Hill said the award was a fantastic recognition of the investment his teams have made in IBM offerings.
“This award helps us, as an organization, to attract the best and extremely talented consultants and to continue to grow our team,” he said.
Join the newsletter!
Error: Please verify your email address.