LAS VEGAS, January 6, 2022 / PRNewswire / – MGM Resorts Rolls Out Revamped Loyalty Rewards Program, MGM Rewards, to February 1st, unlocking unprecedented access for gamers and non-gamers to more than 20 of the company’s top destinations across the country, offering more ways to win, and a host of exciting new perks.
For the first time, non-player customers will join their player counterparts and have the benefit of earning a currency – MGM Reward Points – redeemable for free food and drink, entertainment, hotel stays and more. All members can now earn points on almost any expense at MGM Resorts destinations, incorporating both off-game and gaming activities. In addition to MGM Rewards points, slot machine customers will also earn slot machine dollars. MGM Resorts’ five membership levels – Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, Platinum and BLACK – remain in place.
MGM Rewards offers its members new exclusive benefits, including resort fees waived (Or +), Travel credit for level achievement at Las Vegas (Platinum +), free tickets to MGM Rewards concerts (Pearl +), advanced suite upgrades up to three nights (Platinum +), access to exclusive level appreciation events and experiences (Gold +) and 4:00 p.m. Late departure (subject to availability; Platinum +). As an added benefit, MGM Rewards points and Slot Dollars do not expire for Pearl + members due to account inactivity.
âMGM Resorts offers an unrivaled collection of resorts and amenities for our guests around the world. As each guest experiences our properties in a unique way, MGM Rewards is designed to recognize and reward each member with experiences tailored to their preferences, whether it’s attending an incredible concert, enjoying a world-class meal. or stay in a luxury suite, âsaid Anil Mansukhani, vice president of loyalty marketing, MGM Resorts. âMGM Rewards was developed on the basis of customer feedback and now offers more ways to earn, more ways to redeem and more exclusive benefits in more than 20 MGM Resorts destinations nationwide. “
MGM Rewards allows members to access MGM Resorts’ entire portfolio of luxury properties in the United States of Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay by Las Vegas; in Borgata in Atlantic city; Beau Rivage at Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor at Maryland, in addition to many others. Within its award-winning resorts, MGM’s renowned offerings include over 400 world-class food and drink outlets, nightlife, top-notch entertainment at venues such as T-Mobile Arena and Dolby Live in. Las Vegas, top-notch play floors and more.
Additional highlights of the program include:
- All members can now earn MGM Rewards points when playing, staying or dining in all MGM Resorts national destinations on direct booked rooms and on food and drink, as well as on slots and now, table games. In addition to earning MGM Reward Points, slots players can now earn Slot Machine Dollars (formerly known as PointPlay) for their game.
- Non-player members and players will now be able to redeem MGM Rewards points for a multitude of experiences from hotel stays and food and drink to entertainment, award-winning spas and more.
- New Level advancement celebration dinners and access to exclusive level appreciation events recognize members who achieve Gold or higher based on 2022 in-game and out-of-game spending.
- Extended Win Window – To celebrate the launch of MGM Rewards, tier credits earned by members of January 1 – January 31 will count towards achieving level 2022 and 2023 status.
- Promotion of the level credit multiplier – As a welcome to MGM Rewards, all members are invited to take advantage of a limited time 2x multiplier on tier credits earned in company stores Las Vegas resorts February 1st – April 30, 2022 (at the applicable rates of pay). Tier credits can be earned on all game rounds as well as spending on hotel accommodation, food and spa services.
- Level credits required to achieve each level status remain the same for all levels except Pearl which will be lowered from 25,000 to 20,000 required level credits.
- the improved MGM Rewards app simplifies the digital experience, makes it easy for members to view their status and benefits, and see how they can take it to the next level. Playing and spending are recognized as one account, making it easy to stay, play and dine wherever and whenever members want.
- Smart integration between MGM Rewards and BetMGM, the company’s leading sports betting and iGaming offering, unlocks even more rewards for MGM Rewards members. Play with BetMGM allows members to earn digital rewards for more BetMGM online games, tier credits to upgrade to new MGM rewards tiers, and access to tailored offers and real-world experiences at MGM resorts and BetMGM.
- MGM Rewards has partnered with leading brands to bring members even more rewards by land, air and sea. From benefits with brands like Hyatt Hotels, Southwest Airlines and Avis Rental Cars to free cruises with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines, with more on the horizon, MGM Rewards ensures members can enjoy world-class travel experiences. even when they are not at MGM Properties of the seaside resorts. Additional partnerships with leading brands will be unveiled in the coming months.
For high-resolution illustrations and a summary of the rewards by level, click here.
To sign up for MGM Rewards, visit https://bit.ly/MGMRewardsInscription
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is a global S&P 500Â® entertainment company with national and international locations offering premier hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meeting and conference spaces, world-class experiences. Incredible live and theatrical entertainment, and a huge range of dining, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive and iconic experiences with its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. MGM Resorts’ portfolio includes 32 unique hotel and gaming destinations around the world, including some of the industry’s most recognizable resort brands. The Company’s 50/50 business, BetMGM, LLC, offers sports betting and online gaming in the United States through market-leading brands including BetMGM and partypoker. The Company is currently pursuing a targeted expansion in Asia thanks to the resort opportunity integrated into Japan. Through its “Focus on What Matters: Embracing Humanity and Protecting the Planet” philosophy, MGM Resorts is committed to creating a more sustainable future, while striving to make a bigger difference in the lives of its employees, customers and the communities in which it operates. MGM Resorts global employees are proud to have their company recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNEÂ® magazine. For more information, please visit us at www.mgmresorts.com. Please also connect with us @MGMResortsIntl on Twitter as good as Facebook and Instagram.
Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended, and involve risks and / or uncertainties, including those described in MGM Resorts’ public documents with the Security and Trade Commission. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terms such as “believes”, “expects”, “could”, “could”, “may”, “should”, “research”, “could”, “Intends”, “plans”, “pro forma”, “projects”, “estimates” or “anticipates” or the negative of those words and expressions or similar words or expressions which are predictions or indicate future events or trends and which do not relate solely to historical matters. MGM Resorts has based its forward-looking statements on the current expectations and assumptions of management and not on historical facts. Examples of such statements include, without limitation, the expectations of MGM Resorts regarding the timing of the planned deployment of the redesigned loyalty program. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ substantially from those indicated in these forward-looking statements, include the risks associated with the ability of MGM Resorts to deploy the loyalty program under the conditions described herein or in the aggregate, the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the activities of MGM Resorts, the effects of economic and market conditions on the markets in which MGM Resorts operates and competition with other travel destinations through United States and the world, the design, timing and costs of expansion projects, risks associated with international operations, permits, licenses, financing, approvals and other contingencies relating to growth in new or existing jurisdictions and the additional risks and uncertainties described in MGM Resorts’ Form 10-K Reports, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K (including any modifications to such reports). By providing forward-looking statements, MGM Resorts assumes no obligation or obligation to update such statements publicly as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law. If MGM Resorts updates one or more forward-looking statements, no inference should be drawn that it will make any additional updates to such other forward-looking statements.
Nathalie Mounier/Robert flicker
Kirvin Doak Communications
[emailÂ protected]/ [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE MGM Resorts International