Name this melody has finally named a premiere date for season 2. Fox’s Jane Krakowski-hosted competition show will return with new episodes on Tuesday, March 29 (9/8c), TVLine has learned.
And just in case Randy Jackson’s wattage on the piano wasn’t powerful enough for you, Fox has enlisted some household names to star in the show’s celebrated second season. Familiar faces competing for charity in Name That Tune: Celebrity Edition include…
* More complete houseJodie Sweetin (The Scleroderma Research Foundation) vs. Malcolm in the middleby Frankie Muniz (State Forty Eight Foundation)
* Beverly Hills, 90210 features Jenni Garth (Equus Foundation) vs. Ian Ziering (Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation)
* Kelly Osbourne (Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai) vs. JoJo (The Hole in the Wall Gang)
* Shaggy (Shaggy Make a Difference Foundation) vs. To live aloneby Kim Fields (Back on My Feet)
* Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtTituss Burgess (Broadway Dreams) vs. Spice Girl Mel B. (Aid for Women)
* Cassadee Pope (Creative Waves Foundation) vs. Jana Kramer (Safe Horizon)
* Olympic gymnasts Laurie Hernandez (Alzheimer’s Association and OneMind.org) vs. Nastia Liukin (Special Olympics)
* Former Super Bowl champions Vernon Davis (Vernon Davis Foundation) vs. Victor Cruz (Victor Cruz Foundation)
Season 2 will also feature a new band, as well as a revamped stage. Hit PLAY on the promo above for your first look at Name this melodythe second starry season of, then leave a comment with your thoughts below.